-
August 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
#31
Inactive Member
I'm sorry I didn't get back with you Schemes, that was a very kind and thoughtfull thing to offer.
Jims memorial was at 10:30. Maybe we could arrange a moment of silence tommorow for him and all the others who have passed?
How about 3:00 Sunday afternoon. that will give enough time to spread the news.
please leave your comments.
rog
-
August 13th, 2005, 09:48 PM
#32
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
I'd be more than honored, to have a moment of silence it's the least we as friends to you can do
anything to support a friend [img]smile.gif[/img] during a sad time
maybe I'll see ya in [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] tonite?
-
August 15th, 2005, 05:36 AM
#33
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] hugs ya [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2005, 01:38 AM
#34
Inactive Member
Cap't I'm sorry to hear about Jim, I had only met him a couple of times, But He was always cool when I was around.
I remember seeing you guys play at a birthday part up in Westmont. I really enjoyed the Music that you guys wrote.
I'm glad to hear about him getting involved with the church before his passing. I'm sure that he is now in a new and better body where he is at now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks